PHP/IOP Benchmarking Initiative
AABH has partnered with Behavioral Pathways Systems (BPS) to provide the largest and most comprehensive Benchmarking tool available for Partial Hospitalization Programs and Intensive Outpatient Programs.
Want to Participate?
It's as simple as being a member of AABH. All program and system level members can participate in this important and valuable member benefit.
Download Sample Reports
Recently, AABH conducted a national survey of partial hospitalization and IOP programs. Data was received from approximately 80 programs around the country. That data is now being used to create individualized benchmarking reports for participating organizations. Learn how your program compares to others in vital areas of performance such as no-show rate, staff-to-client ratio, drop-out rate, hospitalization rate, readmission rate, access, and other dimensions spanning the clinical, operational, and financial domains of performance. Survival these days requires optimal performance. Unless you know how you are performing relative to your peers, you may not be aware of your strengths and opportunities for improvement. Your participation in this initiative may be one of the most important things you do to support the continued viability of your program! As a member benefit, there is no reason to delay participating. Data is submitted through the encrypted, confidential web site of Behavioral Pathway Systems, which specializes in benchmarking and performance management. You can rest easy in knowing that your organization’s data will remain strictly confidential and will not even be shared with AABH. Here are the benefits of participating in the AABH Benchmarking Initiative:
- You will be part of an historic benchmarking event in ambulatory behavioral health care
- You will have benchmarking access to up to 22 indices of organizational performance spanning the clinical, operational, and financial domains
- You will have the ability to generate unlimited individualized comparative benchmarking reports for all PH and IOP programs within your organization for a period of 1 year
- You will have 24 hour per day access to the on-line data submission process
- You will receive email and telephone user support
- You will have free telephone assistance available in interpreting benchmark data
- You will have the opportunity to participate in exciting process benchmarking exercises where potential best practices can be identified