Annual Membership Costs
Download Membership Application
PHP/IOP Benchmarking added as a benefit to System and Program Level Membership
AABH Membership Benefits: System Level
Includes Program Level membership benefits, plus:
- Two FREE Audio Conferences per year in addition to a reduced rate for other Audio Conference each year!
- AABH Data/Policy Reports: Get all copies mailed to the Systems primary contact. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request.
- Membership Reach: A System membership allows for multiple programs/sites within an organization covering one major metropolitan area!
- Additional Site Discount: Add multiple programs/sites within an organization outside your primary metropolitan area for $50 each to ensure they get complete AABH System benefits!
- Purchase the latest AABH publications electronically and distribute to everyone in your system without additional charge!
- A conference registration discount is available for an unlimited number of attendees from your program!
AABH Membership Benefits: Program Level
Includes Individual Level membership benefits, plus:
- Regardless of change in personnel the membership stays with the organization!
- One FREE Audio Conference (a $150.00 value!) per year in addition to a reduced rate for other Audio Conference each year!
- Expanded Email Communication: Add two additional associates!
- A conference registration discount is available for three attendees from your program!
AABH Membership Benefits: Individual Level
- Notifications: Keeps you abreast of Medicare and Managed Care industry, regulatory, and reimbursement changes, and trends. Plus opportunities to network with other providers within your region and across the country!
- Current information on pending legislation: Which affect the industry, and having a voice in influencing that legislation.
- Access to ListServe: You can post your questions about any issue you need input on.
- Discount registration: For AABH Annual Training Conference, discounts on the AABH monthly Audio Conferences Publication and on many other AABH publications, including the revised PHP Standards & Guidelines, and National Data Reports!
- Credit Hours: Up to 18 CEUs available at the National Training Conference.
- Online job listings: You can post your resume, search for jobs, locate qualified applicants to meet your organization's needs and reduced rates to post jobs under our career center.
- Subscription to Behavioral Healthcare and quarterly issues of AABH newsletter, Milieu.
- Help shape the industry: An opportunity to get involved with an Association committee or workgroup.
- Assistance with Technical Questions: If you have posted a question to the Members Only List Serve and it has not been answered, forward your question to email@example.com. Your email will be redirected to the appropriate behavioral healthcare professional.
Included in your program or system membership.
Through this initiative, you will gain a new perspective on your organization's clinical, operational, and financial performance through the availability of a comprehensive range of comparative benchmarks.
Furthermore, process benchmarking will bring the opportunity for new insights into potential "best practices".
Your organization will sharpen and hone its benchmarking skills through audio conferences, educational newsletters, and responsive support services. You will also receive a variety of resources and tools designed to enhance your performance measurement and management capacities